|Home||» Products||» Mulch Film|
Product Code : 42
- The term “mulch film” means films which are laid on the soil to retain moisture levels in the soil for proper growth of plants.
- This mulch film is made up of linear low density polyethylene, a polymer.
- These films are made with addition of carbon black which prevents the film from ultra violet degradation thus achieving higher quality film with a longer shelf life.
- Mulch film helps farmers in achieving higher productivity(yield) leading into higher monetary gains resulting into a growth in agriculture sector and thus economic growth of the country.
- Retains moisture level in the soil thus less requirement of water
- Higher yield (productivity) leading into higher monetary gains.
- Better quality of crop