|Home||» Products||» Agro Shade Net|
Agro Shade Net
Product Code : 47
Agro Shade Net.
- Manufactured from state of the art technology, Suraksha nets have wide range of applications for in Agrotech sector.
- Agro net applications include all activities concerned with the growing and harvesting of crops and animals.
- The principal function of most of /Agro nets relates to the protection of food produce, animals or land.
- End-uses range from crop production (cereals, cotton, etc), through forestry and horticulture (fruits, vegetables, trees and flowers), to animal and poultry rearing and fishing.
- NCIL, since its inception in 1986, is dedicated in making tailor designed products under Packtech. NCIL reached the status of a fore-runner internationally as a reliable supplier of Packtech products.
- With its current growth initiative, NCIL has entered into other technical textile segments like Geotech and Agrotech.
- NCIL is a Public Limited Company with an equity base of 38.02 million shares. It is listed on the National & Bombay Stock Exchanges (NSE & BSE) and Bourse de Luxembourg(Luxembourg Stock Exchange).
- NCIL also enjoys a Star Export House status recognized by the Government of India in view of the Company's excellent Export performance.
- As the barriers of the trade have come down, strong market like India has become cynosure of the industries worldwide. To encash these opportunities, NCIL has endeavoured to reinvent itself with planned capital investment and management culture. NCIL is renewing its customer relationship by providing value added solution. Efforts are made to embrace information technology in the quest of efficient and faster processes throughout the demand and supply chain. We are also balancing the growth aspiration with social concerns for sustainable growth and environment friendliness.
- Industrial and Consumer Packaging Manufactured with state of the art manufacturing facilities, our wide range of PACKTECH products provide cost effective solutions for storage carriage and protection requirements of industrial, agricultral and their goods.
- Packaging is an ideal and long established application for textiles. The Packtech application area includes all textiles used for the temporary containment, carriage, storage and protection of industrial, agricultural and other goods. It ranges from relatively heavyweight woven fabrics used for bags, sacks, FIBCs, wrappings for textile bales and carpets etc. to lightweight woven used as Leno bags and other food and industrial product wrappings.
- Techtextil (100% EOU)This Export Oriented Unit of NCIL produces value added Packtech products. The division houses state-of- the- art machines and infrastructure and the building is AIB (American Institute of Baking) & BRC British Retail Consortium compliant, where the stage I BRC Audit is already complete. These certifications would offer NCIL the opportunity to enter larger and more lucrative markets of higher end FIBCs.
- Polymer Division NCIL represents Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) – a fortune 500 Company, as Del Credere Associate cum stockiest for the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- IOCL has world class Naptha Cracker unit with technology from ABB Lummus located at Panipat, Haryana with design capacity 857 KTA of Ethylene and 650 KTA of Propylene.
- There are two production lines of 300 KTA each for Polypropylene (PP) with Spheripol technology license from Basell, Italy. The product portfolio includes entire range of Homopolymers, Block Copolymers and Random Copolymers.
- There is a dedicated HDPE plant of 300 KTA using Basell (Hostalen) slurry process. The product portfolio includes Unimodal as well as Bimodal HDPE grades for various application segments such as Film, Blow Moulding and Pressure Pipes.
- IOCL also has a LLDPE/HDPE Swing Plant of 350 KTA capacity based on Sclairtech Solution polymerization technology of Nova Chemicals, Canada. The product portfolio includes general purpose LLDPE and HDPE grades.
- NCIL’s Polymer Division operates from separate premises and has dedicated team for marketing, after sale service and technical support. The warehouse is situated at a vantage location in Pithampur, within reach of 50 km radius to most of our customers.
- Geotech Worldwide NCIL has forayed into another segment of Technical Textiles – Geotextiles. This unit situated in the Special Economic Zone Produces woven carpet backing fabric geotextiles fabric and ground covers. This expansion gives NCIL the leverage to tap the hidden potential of the industry and cater to infrastructural needs as well, via erosion control, land filling, road stabilization, etc. The fabric is used for reinforcement of road pavements as well. The division also caters to the ventilated fabric need of FIBCs (Ventilated FIBCs).
- Euro Plast Limited Neo Corp has acquired a UK based company Europlast Limited. Europlast was incorporated on 27th April,1998 and is headquartered in London, UK. It is engaged in sourcing, stocking and distributing technical textiles to other whole-sellers/retailers of the product in Europe.
- Europlast has been operating out of the UK for over a decade and has established itself as a leading player in the sourcing and distribution of Technical Textiles.
- This acquisition has paid dividends during difficult times of economic slowdown. By virtue of this subsidiary, we were able to achieve improved returns as the value chain is cut across. The other advantages that we enjoy because of having a subsidiary are:
- Proximity to end users wherein the fidelity is higher.
- Better customer service.
- Minimizing credit risk due to debt insurance cover availability in UK for supply in whole of Europe.
- Sacos Indigo Private Limited
- Netflex Infracon Limited
- Polybase (HK) Limited
- Polylogic International Private Limited
- Quality Assurance Quality within gets shown outside in the product.
- Yes, we do have all test equipments and facilities to meet all test standards. An elaborate procedure and team carrying routines after routines to ensure zero defect and 100% tracebility.
- But at NCIL we claim to have largest Quality Assurance department in the industry. We have 1200 people working in this department because each person including the CEO and worker feel Quality assurance is an integral part of his profile.
- NCIL has a documented Quality Management System, detailed procedures, instructions and reference documents to ensure control over all process, product quality, product safety and legality.
- NCIL is equipped with all the necessary testing facilities required to ensure fulfillment of customer satisfaction
- NCIL uses QUV- B equipment for testing of fabric with the strength retention after UV protections, it ensure our fabric with the durability both in tensile strength and elongation.
- NCIL conducts endurance tests for every order and documents for each lot to ensure standards are being met. With in-house facilities, new products and designs are developed, tested and approved.